Thursday, December 4, 2014

I'm in Interweave Crochet!

Way back when, sometime last year, I submitted a design idea to Interweave Crochet Magazine. I did a little swatch and a little drawing and crossed my fingers.  Several months later I received news that it wasn't going to get published and that they had lost my submission.  I was so bummed.  Well, it turns out it was not lost after all!  My submission was put in the pile of patterns destined for the Winter 2015 issue.  Meet the Smocked Tunic for girls.


Photo Credit: Harper Point

And what an adorable model!  Can I hug her???  So dang cute.  I couldn't be happier with the photography.


Photo Credit: Harper Point


The pattern uses a diamond post stitch pattern to create the smocked effect and a v-stitch skirt.  This is great to layer over skirts and leggings.  Super cute!

If you would like to get the pattern now, you can download a copy of the issue from Interweave's Website.  More info available here.

Well it was worth the wait, don't you think?  <3 <3 <3



1 comment:

Print
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...