Saturday, August 2, 2014

Busy Days, New Ways, and a Summer Scarf Pattern

Wow, it's been so long since I've stopped by to say hi.  We've had a crazy busy summer and I've been dealing with some strange health problems that have caused me to have a really low white blood cell count. I'm trying a new diet to see if it works, and so now I'm completely off grains, legumes, dairy, and refined sugar.  Plus I'm on Nystatin, B12, Folic Acid, C, and Zinc.  The good news is that I've lost 7 pounds (woot woot).  Honestly didn't know what I was going to eat at first but have really adapted well and now I'm loving it.  It's lots of meat, eggs, veggies and fruits.  It helped that Felipe joined in on the fun with me.  He's lost 10 lbs and is looking great too.

With all that happening I forgot to mention that I have a really cool scarf pattern that was published earlier this summer called the Cannon Beach Convertible Scarf.  It's super easy to make and it can be worn in all kinds of fun ways.  Pattern available here.  I hope you like it!








<meta name="p:domain_verify" content="c9ac75dc9cbf6efce336947e0788c8e5"/>

No comments:

Post a Comment

Print
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...