2011 was such an important year for me with crochet. I published a few designs I am very proud of and started a fun little Etsy shop that kept me busier than I could have ever hoped for. I made so many viking hats that I have the pattern and all 3 sizes memorized by heart.
|Last 4 viking hats of the season.|
But there is so much more I want to do both personally and with crochet in 2012. Here are a few:
- Foster more creativity with my family. Provide my kids with tons of opportunities to be creative, craft, be musical, etc.
- Live more simply: Buy less, use less, reuse and recycle more, grow as much food for my family as possible, learn how to can and otherwise preserve food, shop at thrift stores more, recycle clothing, make the kids clothes, etc. etc.
- Write out, test, and publish all the patterns I have spinning around in my head.
- Finish all the half finished crochet and quilting projects laying around my house.
- Blog better and more often and otherwise build relationships with fellow crocheters, crafters, bloggers, etc.